History about Bad Brambach

2020:

Opening of the colonnades at the pond - training and movement - therapy - radon information,

General renovation of the therapy and relaxation center,

Construction of the Haus Wettin radon project

2019:

Reconstruction of the colonnades on the pond as an extension of the therapy center

2019:

Completion of the local connection road to Fleißen

2019:

Opening of a new doctor's practice in Bahnhofsstraße

2019:

Planning of the new radon project for the Saxon state baths

Presentation of the project for residents and guests in the festival hall

Groundbreaking ceremony and start of construction in summer

2007:

Opening of the sauna village at the "Aquadon"

2006:

Opening of the **** - Hotel RAMADA Bad Brambach Resort (now Santè Royal)

2005:

Redesign of the streets / squares including the new "Gräiröckl" fountain

2002:

Completion of the bypass road

2001:

Opening of the new "Parkhotel" Bad Brambach

2000:

Opening of the spa center with bathing and sauna area "Aquadon"

1990s:

Restoration of the festival hall and the source temple of the Wettin spring, establishment of the local history museum, restoration of the Kapellenberg tower

1998:

Opening of the Vogtland Residence for older and disabled people

1996:

Commissioning of the newly built production facility of Bad Brambacher Mineralquellen GmbH & Co. KG

1994:

Opening of the Dr. Ebel specialist clinic Bad Brambach

1991:

Foundation of the Sächsische Staatsbäder GmbH Bad Brambach / Bad Elster

1966: State-decreed compulsory merger of the spa business with the Bad Elsters spa facility

new name: Staatsbäder Bad Brambach / Bad Elster

1962:

State recognition of Brambach as a health resort and medicinal bath

1949:

Reopening of the spa for German patients

1945:

American troops occupy Brambach and are replaced by the Soviet Army in the same year

1922:

Brambach receives the official name "Bad Brambach"

1912:

Opening of the bathing and spa business, the first pensions and spa facilities flourish (Einkehrhaus, Bosehaus, Weidighaus)

1910:

Discovery of the radon source (Wettin source)

1908:

Founding of Brambacher Sprudel GmbH

around 1890:

first bottling and shipping of mineral water by Christian Schüller, who in 1892 opened the first "climatic health center with Sauerbrunnen"

from 1880:

Despite the collapse of traditional hand-weaving and stocking-knitting, there was an economic boom, including through the manufacture of musical instruments and new, factory-like production facilities for jersey production, corset quilting, cigar production, and a brewery

At the same time social life increased through the establishment of clubs, choirs, orchestral associations and volunteer fire brigades

approx. 1861:

Discovery of the healing spring by Christian Schüller (Schüller spring)

1865:

Connection to the Herlasgrün-Oelsnitz-Eger railway line

1846:

solemn inauguration of the new church

1842:

a large fire destroyed almost the entire upper village including the church

1812:

After various previous investigations, detailed analyzes of the Brambacher mineral springs are carried out by the Freiberg chemist Professor Lampadius with the assessment as "excellent healing springs"

1703:

Philipp Sigismund von Schirnding zu Brambach is stabbed to death in a duel - duel memorial in Röthenbachtal

1678:

first mention of the use of the Brambacher springs (bottled in "acid bottles")

1535-1819:

owned by the Lords of Schirnding, an old Franconian-Vogtland noble family, Brambach. The first representative is Moritz von Schirnding.

1357:

Heinrich the Elder, Vogt zu Plauen, borrowed the Brambacher Kirchenleh from Konrad von Neuberg sat at Prambuch

1307:

Brambach already has a parish with its own pastor

1154:

first documented mention of Bad Brambach

Friedrich, Duke of Swabia and cousin of Emperor Barbarossa, donated the village of Watzgenreuth to the Waldsassen Monastery

Among the witnesses to the donation is the Ministeriale Egilwart de Brantbuch